The BCSLS Annual Congress is our premiere event of the year, bringing together laboratory professionals, educators, and industry representatives from across the province and nationally.
October 25th in Sidney: Annual Education Session on Blood Transfusion Issues
- more information coming May 2018
Congress 2017 Scientific Program
*Mini-Agenda - coming in 2018
Speakers Abstract - coming in 2018
Congress 2018 Social Events and Activities
more information coming January 2018
Thursday October 25th
- 18th Annual Education Session on Blood Transfusion Issues. Put on by the BC Blood Coordinating Office and the Canadian Blood Services. Registration is free with CBS.
- Early Congress Registration .
Friday October 26th
- Exhibitors Reception
- Free with Congress Pass
- Get to know your exhibitors and peers while networking. There will be appies, drinks, and fun! Don't miss it !
- Friday Night Social Event
Saturday October 27th
- BCSLS Annual General Meeting (AGM)
- Saturday Night Social Event
Sunday October 28th
- Closing Ceremonies
- GO HOME!
<Back to top>