The BCSLS Annual Congress is our premiere event of the year, bringing together laboratory professionals, educators, and industry representatives from across the province and nationally.
Sept 28th in Kamloops: Annual Education Session on Blood Transfusion Issues
- more info coming June 2017
Congress 2017 Scientific Program
-Preliminary Agenda This is being continually updated
**Signing up for specific lectures, workshops, spotlights, activities and receptions are in Sept. I will be sending out an email to all paid delegates with a link in September.
Congress 2017 Social Events and Activities
- Delegates will register for Receptions, AGM and Product Spotlights when they choose their lectures in September. You will recieve an email with a link.
- REGISTER for the Saturday Social Event starting in April.
Thursday Sept 28th
- 17th Annual Education Session on Blood Transfusion Issues. Put on by the BC Blood Coordinating Office and the Canadian Blood Services. Registration is free with CBS.
- 7 - 8pm: Early Congress Registration at the Ramada Hotel Skybar (Five 55). Pick up your Delegate package early and avoid the line-ups in the morning.
- 7-9pm: Meet and Greet at Skybar Five 55. Pick up your registration bag early and meet other delegates in a casual atmosphere. You purchase your own food and beverages.
Friday Sept 29th
- Exhibitor Product Spotlight with Beckman Coulter
- Exhibitor Product Spotlight with Ortho Clinical
- Exhibitors Reception“Construction Ahead: Road to Excellence”
- Free with Congress Pass
- Get to know your exhibitors and peers while networking. There will be appies, drinks, and fun! Don't miss it !
Saturday Sept 30th
- Exhibitor Product Spotlights
- with Thermo Fisher Scientific
- with Instrumentation Laboratory
- BCSLS Annual General Meeting (AGM)
- Exhibitors Windup “Detour: Information Crossing”
- Free as a Delegate. Appies, drinks, networking, fun!
- Saturday Night Social Event
- “Next Exit: Road Less Travelled”
: more details coming soon.
Sunday Oct 1st
- Closing Ceremonies: “No Thru Road: Final Destination”
- GO HOME!
<Back to top>